Friday, October 21, 2011

Camwhoring with a DSLR!


This is shameless, I know. But you're only young ONCE, and you'll never get back TODAY. We should appreciate what we have (even if it's makeup-enhanced) because you never know when it'll be GONE.

Let me digress for a lil bit: I feel old. I feel like a 16 year old trapped in an aging body. ZOMG noo!

But, here's to being 21 years, 6 months & 2 days old!




This mini, self absorbed photoshoot was taken especially for a contest on facebook. First prize is a Fujifilm Instax Hello Kitty Mini 25s, RM200 and 5 pairs of Bliss Barbie contact lens. Second prize is a Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s White, RM150 and 2 pairs of contacts. Third prize is Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s Pink and a pair of contacts.

I'm wearing Vivian 3 Tone grey contact lens. I absolutely love Vivian 3 Tone. It is going to be my signature lens from now on.


I really want the Pink or Hello Kitty one! Vote for me if you can but I won't hold it against you if you won't, I know how annoying "VOTE FOR ME!" people can be.

But if you don't mind making a girl happy, click here and like the Facebook Page, and then click here to like my picture! I will appreciate it even MORE if you share the link around! Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. i find it hard to camwhore with bulky DLSR though..

    ReplyDelete
  2. the things that girls would do :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice lens uve got der? wer u buy darlings? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i bought this online, it's called vivian 3 tone... i think you can get it at 1jaya but it's friggin expensive thr.

    ReplyDelete

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter