Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Review: Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Mask

Source: Google Images
Retailing at RM7+
I got it at Watsons, during a buy 1 get the 2nd one off 20% promo - I'm a cheapo like that. 

I have never tried Neutrogena though I've heard great things about this brand so I jumped at the opportunity to get 2 pcs of the mask. :D

No alcohol. No perfume. Non-comedogenic. 
Have no idea what non-comedogenic means and I'm too lazy to google it up.

Vitamin C
According to the internet, based on the first thing that popped up: is needed for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body. That's great. And another thing I know about Vitamin C is that it whitens skin! :3

What I think:
It made my skin super soft and supple. I don't think I've ever felt my skin so soft before. But it's kinda big for me. Seriously, who makes all these facial masks? They should come in sizes: Asian, small, medium, big and giant. Lol, no, seriously. Anyway, my skin feels really moisturized although I do not see any brightening effect. I do like it because I feel as though my skins likes it, hahaha! Might repurchase. Not to mention, unlike the Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Moisture Boost Mask I tried, this one seems to have relaxed my skin, it doesn't feel tight, quite the opposite. Oh, but then again, it comes in dual packaging, and what I mean by that is... The mask is in a foil packet inside a paper envelope type packet. The Nivea one does this too. C'mon, that's so wasteful!

Pros: 
The essence is not runny.
Skin feels rejuvenated and soft and relaxed.

Cons: 
The mask is too big.

Conclusion:
I may repurchase this in the future depending on my mood and whether there is anything else that catches my eye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter