Wednesday, March 7, 2012

messy lil head

I don't think my brain fully comprehends what is required of it yet. I've spent too much time killing brain cells with alcohol. My dad once told me that the brain is like clockwork, if you don't use it for long periods of time, it rusts and jams. I was young at that time so he managed to scare me into thinking that I would one day become stupid if I kept it on standby for too long. But as I grew older, I dismissed it as another story a parent tells a child.

The day has finally come.

Once a foolish farmer gets used to life in a palace, he would forget himself and grow fat and useless. Now that the farmer has been thrown back onto his farm and he must once again learn to work for himself. I am the fat farmer and I have been idle and wasting away for too long.

2 comments:

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter