Saturday, April 7, 2012

Timeline... So what?


I don't understand why people are so worked up over timeline. What is so wrong with it? Everything is still there, just the format's changed and there's a few extra features like life events blah. Timeline is a more complete presentation of your life - although I must agree that it's super creepy, we went from social networking to whatever this is. But there's a nice big cover on the top which you can utilize to your own liking! I love it cos FINALLY, something we can personalize!

Everything everyone does is complain complain complain. "Facebook's layout has changed oh it sucks" but you still continue using facebook, "eww I hate timeline!" but hey you're still on facebook! "I asked for dislike button but they changed the layout" wow I had no idea you were friends with Mark Zuckerberg or facebook's designers!

Honestly, people, get over yourself.

Three options:
1. Quit facebook.
2. Create your own social network.
3. Shut the fuck up and just whatever.

Facebook is free! Ok, technically nothing in this world is free - your information is being reaped and sold to companies. But nobody is forcing you to use facebook. It's not mandatory, for all I know you should be thankful for facebook because how else can you stalk others legally?

I'm just going to say this once: People who complain for no good reason do it because that's what everyone else is doing.

It's like the whole Lynas & Kony thing all over again. Monkey see, monkey do.

Now tell me again why you hate timeline?

3 comments:

  1. Some people are so used to the previous layer. Since you're from the 2007 batch I assume you remember how we used to arrange the application that we read/play in our page before wall is the "in" thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope, i have no idea what you're talking about lol. only really started using facebook in 09.

      Delete

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter