Monday, May 28, 2012

Review: Skinfood Milk Shake Point Makeup Remover




I am not going to bother writing a description, like why the hell does its texture or smell matter as long as it works?! I'm honestly curious.

My cousins over at Big Picture Stuff asked me to ask mommy dearest to get it for them but I put in an order for myself cos I thought it had to be good cos they specifically requested for this brand although they have a wide variety to choose from here in Melb! Although I have pretty much accepted the fact that all makeup removers will hurt your eyes, leave raccoon eyes & blurry vision etc ever since I used Dior's haha. My logic: If something so atas (branded & expensive) isn't capable of producing a good makeup remover, what's more to say about the rest? The obvious flaw in my logic is that... Dior does not specialize in makeup removers but! I have also tried Biore's makeup remover wipes and I am not satisfied with them either so I've decided that all makeup removers are crap!!! However, I am always willing to try new things and there's no Skinfood in Melbourne, so since mom was coming... It couldn't hurt.

Skinfood's Milk Shake Point Makeup Remover thoroughly impressed me. Fine, I was more than impressed, I was pretty much blown away but I use that expression too much so I shall say I am very impressed. Makes me sound more cultivated and sophisticated. So impressed I am.

Allow me to demonstrate:


BOOM. Half naked face. 

Pros:
Very clean - Does not leave residue (no raccoon eyes!)
Gentle on skin - No need to rub aggressively and it's for sensitive skin, so no worries!
Doesn't hurt eyes & doesn't leave you with blurry vision!
Cost effective - Doesn't need a whole lot; a little bit goes a long way.

Cons:
What cons? It's perfect, I don't have any qualms about it aside from why I have to shake it before using it? Couldn't they make a solution that doesn't require shaking? But really, I don't care, it is amazing. I just thought I'd mention it cos I was wondering about it.

This is a 5/5 perfect product! I think I may have found my HG makeup remover! For those who haven't, you should definitely give it a try. For those that have found something better... Sharing is caring, so comment below! :D

Oh if anyone realized, yes! I'm using the Lumix instead of iPhone's crap front camera so the resolutions's significantly higher, so if you're a creep (or a girl that wants to check out my pores) go ahead, click to enlarge. :D However, you should know that I have run them through photoshop - although I haven't made my skin perfect nor do I believe in reconstructing my whole face, don't be a fool. Don't believe everything you see.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your review! I decided to buy it after reading this and have written a review about it myself. I actually get some blurry vision now and then though.. but maybe that's just me. But at that price for such an effect is a steal.

    http://madaboutmyskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was delighted to find this web site.I wanted to thank you for your time reading this wonderful! I really enjoyed every bit of it and I've marked to ensure that the blog post something new.
    IPL treatment

    ReplyDelete

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter