Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Photoshoot: The Midnighters

This is actually the last shoot we did. At night. With the help of Meike O-Ring LED flash &/or headlights. It was my first time attempting to shoot with minimal to no light and I didn't know what settings were optimal, so most have high levels of noise but with luck on my side, I got a few nice shots but I must admit, this is probably my worst shoot of the 5. Although the twins really worked it for this shoot, they were really getting the hang of posing and all. I'm just sorry I couldn't capture them better. T^T

All shot with Canon 550D (aka EOS Kiss X4 or EOS Rebel T2i) & kit lens, edited with Adobe Photoshop CS3. Featuring twins from Big Picture Stuff








Which one's your favorite?

2 comments:

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter