Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Photoshoot: The Twins

I have finally completed my collaboration with the lovely twin bloggers, Val & Vess! I have seriously just come back from their house so here's the first set to celebrate!

I did their hair & makeup, took and edited the photos below but fashion wise, it's all them! :) They will be blogging about the photos as well and as they've got all the softcopies, they will most probably be editing them to suit their own taste. I can't wait to see how theirs turn out!

But for now, let's enjoy mine. :P

All shot with Canon 550D (aka EOS Kiss X4 or EOS Rebel T2i) & kit lens, edited with Adobe Photoshop CS3.











If you'd like to be the first to see the latest pictures, subscribe to me on Facebook! :) If you're in Melbourne/Kuching and you'd like your photos to be taken by yours truly, do not hesitate to contact me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter