Saturday, March 23, 2013

♥ 230313

Still Not Getting Any by Simple Plan was the anthem of my teenage years.

I'm listening to it now, nearly a decade later. I can't really believe this. Decade. That's how long it's been since the beginning of my youth. In the marathon of life, I'm almost 10 miles away from the starting point of the second leg, soon to be reaching the third leg.

And yet I can't help but stare down the road and wonder what lies ahead of me.

I may whine incessantly about my age but honestly, I'm not even halfway through. I fear and anticipate what may come. I have never been good at reassuring anyone, let alone myself but I think it'll be okay. I think it's normal. I think I should enjoy this because one day I'll forget how it felt like to believe in the promise of my dreams.

1 comment:

  1. visiting here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =)

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter