Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 5

I suppose the initial excitement of having an office job is wearing thin. It's hard to be enthusiastic about doing the same thing over and over again. There is only so many times you can repeat a task until your mind shuts down and you turn on autopilot and lose interest. But after fiddling with profile cards for a while, I was given something new to do. Something that sings to my heart: Photoshop.

I was to collage pictures for the Nuffnang blog.

Source: Nuffnang AU
Pretty much the most exciting task thus far! I love anything related to photography, videography and audiography. I love creative stuff like that.

I'm being given more varied tasks, so that's a good thing. Keeps me wondering about what task I'll be given next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter