Friday, April 26, 2013

Day 8

We addressed about a hundred envelopes today and I was asked to do some research. I like research, it's like surfing the net but not really so it doesn't really feel like work. Actually, nothing really feels like work at Nuffnang because nothing is abhorrent and I've always got this thought stuck in my head that work must make you feel sick so if it doesn't make you feel sick, it's not work?

Faulty (childish) logic at work there but I think that's one of the keys to happiness. If you do what you like, you'd never have to work a day in your life, right? :) 

After that, we had lunch & wine at a steakhouse! Whoot whoot.


My mom always told me I'd never starve. One of those things that mothers say. And I guess she's right!

After lunch, I completed the slide I neglected that day I went home early. I completed it right before 5:30pm so yes! Accomplishment! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter