Thursday, June 27, 2013

♥ 270613

Hi guys!

I've made some minor changes to my blog including finally updating the sidebar advertising page which you can access by clicking the last banner in the ads section of my sidebar. Or you can click on the hyperlink above. Any bloggers out there who would like to exchange links, just shoot me an email!

I also updated the buttons for Sarawak Bloggers and Book Depository. Now you can see my favorite books in the Book Depository gif ad! :D How cool is that! I never knew that making a gif with Adobe Photoshop would be so simple! A tutorial on how to make a gif will be up after I get my Brisbane trip posts out of the way.

Lastly, I urge everyone to download and follow me on Imotiv. Not only is it a good way to keep track of all the blogs you follow, and provide you with security - knowing that it will not be shutting down (GFC, anyone?) - you will also receive notifications once someone replies to your comment! I think it's a great way to communicate with bloggers because honestly, who has the time to go to each blog they've ever commented on to check whether they have any replies? So Imotiv gives you the hassle free option of being notified on your phone!!! So it's exactly like chatting... In a public domain.

Here I'll leave you with a picture of myself with straight brows. Inspired by Qiu's post, look how pretty all the Asians with straight brows are!


I just look like a man. 蜡笔小新please! When my bf saw the photos above he totally LOLed. And my man seldom LOLs. FML. Maybe I should send Qiu a picture of me and ask her to k-beautify me so I can use that as a guide to draw my stupid, crooked brows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter