Saturday, June 29, 2013

Tutorial: Creating GIFs with Adobe Photoshop CS6

See the GIF in my previous post? Want to know how to create GIFs?

First of all,


Add all the pictures you want to use in one window so they end up as layers and not in separate windows as pictured below.


Now create a new frame for each picture, so if you have 5 pictures like me, you should have 5 frames. And then toggle the visibility on each layer to suit each frame so you should have something like this:



I added the photos consecutively (but backwards, I don't know the word for that) so I made my way up on the visibility of the layers.

When you're done, just click File > Save for Web. Alternatively, you can also use the shortcut which is ALT+Shift+CTRL+S and this should pop up:


Just fiddle around with the settings until you're happy with the way it looks, save and you're done!

Easy, huh? Shoot me an or leave a comment if you have any questions or if you wanna share your GIFs/tips!

Happy GIFing! 

1 comment:

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter