Saturday, July 6, 2013

Dinner at Grill'd (CBD, Melbourne)


Grill'd is an Australian fast food chain. We have never had it before despite being here for over a year. Can you believe that? I assumed that we could have this in KL ahaha but no, I think it's exclusively Australian.


After ordering, you get to choose what kind of bun you prefer. I hate sesame seeds, so I always go for smooth buns in any burger joint.


Lai had Hot Hombre.


I had Mighty Melbourne!
Grill'd on Urbanspoon
The burgers are huge. I don't know why people make 5 foot tall burgers (obviously an exaggeration)! How am I going to fit that into my mouth? I hate pounding burgers flat because if I wanted a flat burger, I'd sit on it accidentally. The burgers are quite good, you can even taste the freshness of the ingredients. But I would probably never have it again because by the time I was done with it, my face and the table in front of me was filled with pieces of the burger and sauce.

Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter