Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Review: Sasatinnie Ginkgo Moisturizing 3D Stretch Mask & Green Tea Oil Control Soothing 3D Stretch Mask


"Specially formulated with organic ginkgo extract and cactus flower extract, promote cell activation and provide intensive moisture to delicate skin. Containing hyaluronic acid and antarcticine, can instantly recharge moisture to skin deeply, promote hydrated appearance with firmness and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and lines. Tranexamic acid and hydrolyzed milk protein, provide powerful anti-aging and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Skin reveals its moisture and smoothness."


"Enriched with ECO green tea extract, it effectively provides anti-aging and anti-oxidant effect and protects skin cell from damaging by free radical. Red algae and brown algae extracts, it effectively promotes cell activation and DNA repair. Chamomile extract and witch hazel leaf water are natural healing properties that help skin soothing without irritation, provide balancing action on sebum production. Reveals skin radiance and vitality."


The masks are slightly stretchable, so you can manipulate it to suit your face shape and thus, the ear hooks are rather comfortable. But no matter how I stretch it, the mask just won't cover my nose and the air pockets on either side of my nose is quite irritating! So I wouldn't say that the stretchable technology (if you can call it that) is as advanced as the Garnier Perfect Fit which I absolutely adore.

Anyway, on the the effectiveness of the masks. There are no noticeable instantaneous results, my skin is just as dehydrated and oily. But perhaps it is just overshadowed by the b.liv masks I previously reviewed.

Green Tea Oil Control Soothing 3D Stretch Mask
I found no change in oil production whatsoever after the first application. The only difference I noticed is that my complexion seemed slightly less dull in the mirror. But there has been no changes significant enough for me to notice.

Gingko Moisturizing 3D Stretch Mask
Similarly, I did not experience any positive effects from this mask. My skin is extremely parched due to the dry winter air and this did nothing to alleviate the symptoms of my flaking skin. I suppose we should also bear in mind that perhaps this mask was not designed for use outside of the tropics? Regardless, it doesn't suit me, which brings me to my conclusion.

Seeing as there are better designed masks which give me better results, I will not be repurchasing these Sasatinnie masks. Perhaps it takes constant application to achieve results. If you're the sort that believes in slow long term skin care rather than those quick fast results, maybe you should give this a try. I know a few people who prefer slow results because they believe that the quicker you attain it, the faster you will lose it and deduced that if you gain it slowly, it will last.

What are your thoughts on that theory? Share in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter