Friday, October 11, 2013

♥ 111013

So I logged on to www.google.com.my last night and lo, behold:


Google.com.my hacked by Pakistani Leets.

Why?

What would they benefit from hacking google.com.my? Of all the googles in the world, why .my? I don't know whether I should feel honored that they've acknowledged Malaysia's existence and hacked Malaysia, because it affirms that it has come a long way from being misunderstood as a backward country with no running water and concrete houses.

About a decade ago, an American I got to know through Neopets (anyone remember Neopets?!) asked me whether it was true that we lived in trees.

I guess it's become a running joke amongst us Malaysians. But look at how far we've come. From dirty elections witnessed by the entire world to this internet conquest by Pakistanis.

On another note, Halloween is coming up and I have always had a thing for maniacal characters that may or may not suffer from a psychiatric disorder, like Harleyquinn. Today, I had the good fortune to see this. So now I really want to go to a costume party dressed up as Harleyquinn. But I bought a one way ticket to KL and it's no fun going to a party without any friends. Dilemma, dilemma. Should I come back to Kuching or stay in KL? Hopefully, this is just a passing fancy and by the time I've had a couple of drinks tonight, I would've forgotten all about it.

Lastly, wanna go to Space camp in Amsterdam? If you don't, I suggest you take a hammer to your head repeatedly until your answer changes. Now click.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter