Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Shop for branded contact lenses at MrLens!

I remember getting my first pair of contacts at a optical store in a shopping complex at 16 and I wore them religiously until the shop closed down lol. I remember how comfortable they were, as compared with those beauty lenses from Taiwan/Korea. I went through those lenses like they were free, wearing them a few times before chucking it because they were so drying and uncomfortable and would often sting! Sure they were pretty, but at what cost? My eyes man.

I haven't worn contacts for about two years. Partially because I have been overseas and I didn't go clubbing there and hence, didn't feel the need to put lenses on. But when The Butterfly Project gave me the chance to review MrLens, a new online lens store from Swiss which stocks only branded lenses, with none of those no-brand nonsense... I decided to give it a try.

Here I am wearing Colourvue Glamour in brown.


I think they are a lot more dramatic in real life, but they photograph really naturally both with or without flash. But with flash, you could almost pretend my eyes are naturally brown because it blends in very well.

Pictured below is Colourvue Glamour in grey!


MrLens offer every brand imaginable. Check them out and see for yourself: http://mrlens.com.my!

It's super easy to order with MrLens, all you gotta do is pick a lens, a power and a color (if you're getting colored contacts) and checkout! Furthermore, they accept many different methods of payment which I think is good because not everyone uses the same bank or prefers the same methods. 

The best part about the site is that they have an 'refill express' option. Lets say you purchase a particular brand in your power and you have to reorder constantly... It'll save you so much time from searching and picking! 

But the smart part is that they don't just chuck everything into your cart. You are free to choose whichever products you want to reorder in whichever quantity! 

Needless to say, they care very much about quality service as well as quality products so why don't you give em a try? And while you're at it, check out their facebook page which is updated often with entertaining posts!

Hope you all had a merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter