Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Style Adviser for Glasses Online!

I was contacted by Glasses Online to be their style adviser and this is what I came up with:


A black crop top with a dungaree skirt to show off some skin, but not so much you cross the line from flirty fun to oh hot DAMNNN. And throw on a pair of iridescent boots with clear heels to make a statement but with a pair of glasses which contradict your look because I believe in contrasts. Also, no ensemble is complete without a bag - this one is Vivienne Westwood's Africa Sex Shopper. Lastly, nude pink gloss to finish the look.

Glasses Online sells authentic designer eyewear (including contacts) at largely discounted prices. One of the highlights of the online store which I love is the way the search is designed. I am able to search by frame or face shape! I hate it when online stores do not offer specific searches because I do not have all day to sit around and go through your entire collection to find something I might like.

By the way, for those of you who believe in fighting the good fight (donating to charity) and are simultaneously interested in getting a one of a kind tablet case, please check out Give Good. Read more about it here: http://www.bigpicturestuff.com/give-good and be awed at the pair of talented entrepreneurs slash fashion/photography enthusiasts.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter