Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Unable to leave comments on blogger blogs.

Ok so I've realized a problem. I'm unable to leave comments on blogger. I don't know if this is due to my browser settings, but once I click 'publish' the comment field clears itself. I thought it was a blogger problem and that it would resolve itself in time, but it didn't. I do my best to reply all comments left on my blog, so please don't take offense that I haven't replied you - I just can't! I've also tried leaving comments on several other blogs (which are under blogger) and it's not happening either.

If you have the solution, pray tell! TwT

2 comments:

  1. Found your post while searching for answers to this same Blogger comment issues. Just tried to leave a comment here using Firefox. Just cleared out the entry as if I'd not typed anything if I tried to publish or preview. Trying a comment now via Chrome. Let's see if that makes a difference. If this goes through then it's probably a Firefox browser setting. It's been frustrating not being able to comment on my friend's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael! I fixed this problem by simply changing the comment location to 'pop up window' instead of 'embedded'. Hope that helps. :\ Hopefully I'll find a solution that allows me to use the embedded layout again.

    ReplyDelete

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter