Friday, May 30, 2014

Review: Fairy Beauty Life Food

Lemme start off my saying that I really like the taste of Life Food. It the the most pleasant tasting Fairy Beauty supplement I have tried so far. It is a filling drink (that can be taken as a meal replacement) with a milky soy flavor.


The directions are printed on its packaging:

Mix 3-4 tablespoon with 250ml of warm water. Take 2 times a day before meals (before breakfast and before dinner), or anytime convenient.

According to its leaflet, there are 5 benefits of Life Food:
  • Reduce bad (LDL) cholesterol and lower the risk of cardiovascular diseases. 
  • Improve & maintain healthy blood sugar level. 
  • Sustainable weight loss & complete meal replacement. 
  • Provide natural antioxidant to fight against harmful free radicals. 
  • Improve bone & joint health. 
Also, it does not contain:
  • Eggs
  • Yeast
  • Fillers
  • Dairy
  • Additives
  • Sugar
  • Preservatives
  • Artificial Coloring
The first time I took it, I was going out for breakfast. I hadn't realized that it would be so filling and had my usual breakfast portion. By the time I finished my breakfast, I felt like puking. So my advice would be to pace yourself and be conscious about how much you are putting into your body and notice whether you are full or just stuffing yourself with as much food as is on your plate.

There was one time I took it during a workout session. It was my backup because I was in between meals. When I started feeling faint halfway through the workout, I drank Life Food and instantly felt re-energized. To me, it meant that its claims of 'maintaining healthy blood sugar level' is true. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but that's just what I thought when it successfully saved me from a black-out.

However, I haven't taken it consistently enough to notice its weight loss effects, and I have been eating & drinking like mad because the bf came home for 3 weeks. But, being such a filling drink, there is no reason you won't lose weight from taking it because it suppresses your appetite. Anyway, I will finish the two jars sent to me and do a follow-up post, so check back in a month to see my progress! Or you can follow me on Instagram at @Veyroniqa and track my progress there.

In the meantime, you can join me and challenge yourself! See how much weight you can lose in a month with Fairy Beauty Life Food by going to www.hishop.my/fairy-beauty and getting your own with a RM20 rebate voucher code: FAIRYNEW (on purchases above RM99)!

Also, they are currently having a promotion on Fairy Whitez & Fairy Blossom (click to see their respective reviews!), you will get 4 FREE bottles with every 2 boxes purchased.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter