Thursday, August 14, 2014

Girls: What your DotA role says about you.

I was playing and realized that I almost always play support, so I wondered if my choice reflected on what kind of person I am. This is what my curiosity and imagination came up with. It is NOT meant to be taken seriously. Also, none of the photos belong to me.


Support - She wants to feel important, but is not willing to take charge and be a carry. She's the girl who wants to be a part of everything, but not necessarily be the star of it. She just wants to be involved and protected - because you should protect the support.


Ganker - Her theme song is probably Tick Tok from Kesha, cos she not only wants to be a part of every party, she is the star.


Carry - Self important and confident. She's one of those girls who wants to be one of the boys, because she thinks she's special like that.


Initiator - She's that girl who always starts shit, but at the end of the day is the only one who escapes unscathed, leaving everyone else standing around confused and pointing fingers but never at her.


Pusher - She doesn't always have to be where the fun is, she just needs to be doing something which will benefit her and her team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter