Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sephora is opening in Kuching!

I don't doubt that most of you already know that Sephora is opening its very first branch in East Malaysia.. Its hoarding wall is almost impossible to miss because you will see it once you ride the escalators up from the basement.


But if you didn't already know, you should mark the 1st of September on your calenders, because the doors will open at 2.00PM!

Sephora will be giving out vouchers to the first 150 people who enter the store. The first 50 will get vouchers valued at RM100 and the following 100 will be given RM50 vouchers. So bring your friends and family, because there is no limit on how many vouchers you can use per receipt! ;)

They will be giving out mystery gifts for every signup, and membership is free with any purchase! There is no limit on how many people can become a member, so even if you miss out on the vouchers, you still have something else to look forward to.

Not to mention, there will be a 10% discount off all Sephora products... But you wanna know what is the best thing about Sephora?

Their prices will remain the same as their West Malaysia counterpart. This is a big deal because we deserve equal treatment!!! It pisses me off everytime I look at a tag and see that whatever I wanted is so much cheaper in KL. The price difference of all the products I've ever bought is probably enough to buy me a year's worth of return tickets to KL! I'm obviously exaggerating, but that's how it feels - right?!!

Anyway, what cosmetic brand are you excited to see in Kuching? I can't wait to get my hands on Urban Decay and NYX so I guess I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter