Friday, September 12, 2014

why I've stopped updating

My Monstar's graphic card has died for some reason unknown to me. So sometimes I get to do some stuff on the laptop before it starts beeping and crashing. Which is why I haven't been updating.

It's extremely upsetting as I've only had it for a year and a half and would cost a good 627AUD to repair.

My previous Vaio lasted a solid 6 years - and is still running perfectly. I just needed an upgrade because softwares and games nowadays require so much more.

But fuck new technology and their shortass lifespans. Honestly. What happened to quality?

I'm going to leave it till the bf gets back so he can deal with it, so gimme some time as I learn to navigate a Mac. And figure out how to use Adobe Photoshop on it. And stuff. ^^y

No comments:

Post a Comment

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter