Sunday, September 11, 2016

Review: Hello Kitty Cafe (Sunway Pyramid, PJ)

I was in KL last week and went to the girliest, pinkest, mainstream cafe ever! Hi, Hello Kitty. I had such a love for pink that I bought tons of its merchandise when I was younger even though I had no love for the kitty. So when I saw the pastel walls and furniture, I just had to.



They serve coffee and cakes on the ground floor, meals on another. Honestly though, I would never understand why anyone would have a heavily overpriced meal unless it tastes out of this world. It's like slapping Burberry on a char kueh tiaw stall, arranging the food so it looks like a work of art and charging a tremendous amount. But even the drinks and cake didn't come cheap.



RM50+ for the above. If I'm not mistaken, the drinks were RM1X each and the cake was over RM20. 10% off if you've got a Hong Leong Hello Kitty debit card. But it gave me so much trouble, card denied then charged but not, blah blah blah... That we spent well over an hour there after we were done!

But the manager kindly supplied us a special Tiramisu Latte which isn't on the menu, for the inconvenience.


I don't drink coffee so I can't comment on how it tastes like. But the banana smoothie I had was so rich I felt like I was sucking candied molten up a straw. I've had better cakes for a fraction of the price but the edible glitter was so pretty I almost couldn't deal.


Because it would be a sin not to make use of the lighting and instaworthy environment.


This is my gorgeous sister in law, which means she's married to my brother. So you get your perv on elsewhere. She's the most patient person I know because she took roughly 40 pictures till I was satisfied. Behold!

A photo posted by 👻 veyroniqa (@veyroniqa) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter