Sunday, January 22, 2017

Review: Dogan Food Court (Jalan Batu Kawah, Kuching)

There's a new food court in town and it's right behind Big Mouth on the way to MJC.



My favorite pizza has a stall there so you definitely need to give it a go.

PIZZA TALK! I previously blogged about them when I first discovered them at Da Light where they were known as Tom's Pizza. I'm glad of the change of names cos I always have to clarify which Toms I'm talking about and now I don't.


I had black bean soup with rice. It was decent but nothing mindblowing. My boyfriend got their curry instead and it was not the kind I like. It was just so-so, I wouldn't go there for curry is all I'm saying.


Oh but there's a stall selling dumplings and it was so good. I hate people who overstuff or basically have shitty skin. This was smooth and very agreeable in my mouth.


According to their FB page:
Open every day from 6:30AM - 12AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter