Friday, August 25, 2017

Nephos Aesthetic



I was invited to try out hair removal at a new beauty clinic near Simpang Tiga roundabout. It's along the stretch from Vivacity toward the roundabout. To be honest, I was one part scared and two parts happy because I can now say bye bye to endless plucking and chicken skin!

Turns out I had nothing to worry about, they were all very professional and one of the nurses who saw how terrified I was, even patted me and reassured me, telling me what's happening because I couldn't see.

They give you these glasses to put on so the light from the laser doesn't harm your eyes but let me tell you how scary it is to have your sight taken away just as you're about to experience something new. Terrifying.

That's the view from the bed. Before you go, make sure you do not remove any hair prior to your appointment otherwise the treatment will not be effective. I let it grow till they had to use that men's shaver on me lol.

Anyway, it's been a month plus, and what I can say is... I haven't plucked since the laser treatment. Firstly because you are NOT supposed to pluck, as this will aggravate your pores and your hair will go back to normal thickness. And secondly, because my underarm fur turned into fuzz. Like, I didn't even realize there was hair till I squished my face close to a mirror and concentrated.

I thought that I'd have to go a fair few times before I saw the results but I've only been there once and I'm freaking out! Try it for yourself. They have a RM58 first trial promo right now so book an appointment today for smooth underarms. No one can make fun of your prickly armpits again, and you never have to be embarrassed about putting your hands up in the air.
Click for Nephos Aesthetic Official Facebook Page :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitter